The sweepstakes has concluded.
Golden Hatchimal Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE FORTY-EIGHT (48) CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES, AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE DATE OF ENTERING. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN.
- Eligibility. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY. ALL PARTICIPANTS SUBMITTING ELIGIBLE ENTRIES MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 18 TO PARTICIPATE. VOID OUTSIDE THE 48 CONTIGUOUS U.S. AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA; AND VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
SPIN MASTER LTD. (referred to herein as "SPONSOR") IS THE SPONSOR OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
- Disclaimer. Sponsor, all participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any SWEEPSTAKES disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the SWEEPSTAKES.
- SWEEPSTAKES Period. The SWEEPSTAKES shall commence on 12:00AM Eastern Daylight Time December 15, 2017 and shall continue in duration until 11:59 PM Easter Daylight Time March 15, 2018 (the "Deadline"). All entries must be received by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize.
- How to Enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. During the SWEEPSTAKES Period, you may enter by visiting http://hatchimals.com/goldenhatchimals (the “Website”) and following the on-screen instructions to obtain and complete the registration form (“Registration Form”), which requires you to: (i) enter your full name, valid email address, telephone number and complete mailing address (including address, city, state, and zip code); (ii) indicate that you are over the age of majority in your province/state/territory of residence; and (iii) indicate that you have read, accept and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. By submitting the Registration Form with all required information, you will be entering into the Golden Hatchimal Sweepstakes as well as registering for Spin Master email program. Your voluntary submission must be received by the Deadline to be considered as a potential Prize winner. Only submissions received during the SWEEPSTAKES Period will be considered for all prizes. Limit one prize per submission.
ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY. An individual may also enter the Golden Hatchimal Sweepstakes by sending a letter with (i) your full name, valid email address, telephone number, address, city, state, and zip code; (ii) indicate that you are over the age of majority in your province/state/territory of residence; and (iii) indicate that you have read, accept and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. The letter should be addressed to Sponsor at the following address: Golden Hatchimal Sweepstakes c/o Spin Master Ltd. 121 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON, Canada M4W 3M5 (“Entry”).
- Prize. The prize consists of one (1) complete set of Season 2 Hatchimals Colleggtibles™ which consists of 108 characters (the “Prize”). Once the SWEEPSTAKES Period has closed, one random draw will be chosen by Sponsor from qualified entrants to receive the Prize (approx. retail value of $200.00 USD). The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, assignable or convertible to cash (except as may be specifically permitted by Sponsor in its sole discretion). No substitutions except at Sponsor's option. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the Prize or a component thereof with a prize of equal or greater value, including, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a cash award. The Prize will only be awarded to the person whose verifiable full name and valid email address appears on the Registration Form. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the SWEEPSTAKES Period.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. All prizes will be awarded. Prize winners must answer a skill testing question and execute an Eligibility Form before they can receive their Prize. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within three (3) business days after delivery of notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. Limit one prize per household or address. All prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- SWEEPSTAKE Rules; Winner Selection. On March 19, 2018 at approximately 12:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time, Sponsor shall via a random draw choose the winner from all entrants who have submitted their Registration Form prior to the Deadline. The random Prize winner will be chosen by Sponsor based upon a random drawing from all entries received by Sponsor after the close of the SWEEPSTAKES Period. The decision of Sponsor is final. The Prize winner will be notified via email. Before any potential winner can be declared a winner of any prize, each selected entrant must: (i) correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited skill-testing mathematical question, and (ii) read, execute and return a signed Eligibility Form by the date indicated in the notification email and which Eligibility Form confirms that by entering the SWEEPSTAKES: (i) he or she has read, understood and accepted these Official Rules; (ii) that he or she freely and voluntarily agrees and does hereby assume any and all risks of personal injury, illness, death arising out of or connected with his or her participation in the SWEEPSTAKES and winning a prize; and (iii) that he or she is bound by the General Release (defined below). The Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential winner by email within three (3) business days after which the entry is forfeited and the Sponsor may select another random winner. To claim a prize, the winner should follow the instructions contained in the notification email. Only one entry per account per person. Eligibility Forms will be emailed to potential winners at the email address provided on their Registration Forms. Prizes will only be awarded upon (a) verification of the answer to the skill questions and (b) return of the fully executed Eligibility Form to the email provided to the potential Prize winners. Failure to return a signed Eligibility Form as instructed by the Sponsors will result in disqualification.
- Sponsor Use of Entries. You hereby agree that in consideration of your being allowed the chance to enter the SWEEPSTAKES, you hereby grant Sponsor, a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license and right to utilize the entry materials including the information submitted as part of the Registration Form that you submit to Sponsor in connection with the SWEEPSTAKES (collectively, "Entry Materials") in any manner whatsoever. The Entry Materials will not be returned to any entrant and may be used by the Sponsor.
- Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information. By entering the SWEEPSTAKES and voluntarily providing the Entry Materials including any personal information such as your name, address, city, email address, telephone number, each entrant grants permission to the Sponsor to collect and use the registrant information for the purpose of administering the SWEEPSTAKES, selecting the Prize winners. The Entry Materials information will be used to contact you in the event that you are chosen to receive a Prize. Sponsor will not sell, rent or otherwise transfer the Entry Materials information to any third party. Sponsor may use this information for marketing purposes when you sign up to join our email program and your consent is received when you provide us with your email address and contact details. As stated above, the SWEEPSTAKES is for persons eighteen (18) years or older. In the event that you are under the age of eighteen (18) years and submit Entry Materials to Sponsor, Sponsor may use any and all personally identifiable information that is obtained from the Entry Materials.
- General Release. By entering the SWEEPSTAKES, you release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the SWEEPSTAKES or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory (the “General Release”).
The Released Parties will not be liable for: (i) any failure of the Website during the SWEEPSTAKES; (ii) any technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (iii) the failure of any entry to be received for any reason, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; (iv) any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in the SWEEPSTAKES; and/or (v) any combination of the above. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the person who is assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. An entrant may be required to provide proof (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Entry in question, and, if applicable, that he/she has all necessary consents, permissions and/or licenses as required by these Rules.
- Eligibility Form & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, winners will be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor a signed Eligibility Form, which includes an acceptance of these Official Rules.
- Rules Request. To obtain a copy of these rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the following address: Golden Hatchimal Sweepstakes c/o Spin Master Ltd. 121 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON, Canada M4W 3M5.
- Copyright Notice. The SWEEPSTAKES and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2017 Spin Master Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Miscellaneous. The SWEEPSTAKES and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal rules of Canada applicable therein. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the SWEEPSTAKES or any entrant's participation in the SWEEPSTAKES should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the SWEEPSTAKES or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the SWEEPSTAKES as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the SWEEPSTAKES or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the SWEEPSTAKES or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the SWEEPSTAKES. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the SWEEPSTAKES. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Official Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or entry with these Official Rules, or as a result of any technical or other problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the SWEEPSTAKES as contemplated in these Official Rules, or for any other reason. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the SWEEPSTAKES, please send written questions to Spin Master, Golden Hatchimal Sweepstakes, c/o Spin Master Ltd. 121 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON, Canada M4W 3M5.
- SWEEPSTAKES Sponsor: Spin Master Ltd. © 2017 All rights reserved.